My "Under the Kitchen Sink" Makeover

My "under the sink makeover" was long overdue and the difference between the before and the "after" is amazing.
Here is the "BEFORE" picture. I can't believe it was this bad!
I put up a shelf so that I could hang white wire baskets from it to give extra space.
These baskets actually "hang" from the shelf I put in - okay, I had son help me... okay, son put the shelf up. :)
I used an old drawer at the bottom of the cupboard so that I could easily take it right out to clean up.
I put small things in prettied up jars....
To see more go to my blog... http://www.craftsalamode.com/2014/05/my-under-sink-makeover.html

Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
Linda B

• Janet Bartee
    Janet Bartee

did you cut out for the pipe in the shelf board or just make it come to the pipe?

• Ann stewart
      Ann stewart

It looks like it is just a small shelf that doesn't go as far as the pipes.

• Katy
    Katy

Where did you buy all your baskets? The wire ones and plastic ones, love them!!!

• Rebecca Marsh
    Rebecca Marsh

Old drawer....where did you get it? I love your ideas - So simple -( even if you have a little help). 😉

• Gail
      Gail

They make a liner for under sinks now or I just buy heavy vinyl for table covers by the yard at Walmart. I always line under my sinks in case of leaks or just the crumbles that accumulate there. Makes it easy to wipe clean.

• Wynne Wigderson
    Wynne Wigderson

The top is it a pull out type of shelf? You don’t seem to explain how you did it & I don’t understand how exactly to accomplish it;can you be specific?

• Jerre Miller
      Jerre Miller

Looks wonderful. So bright and cheery! If I may make a suggestion; you could use a couple of those Command Hooks on the doors to hold your brush and maybe gloves if you attach a butterfly clip to the command hook and clip the gloves to it.

• Dorene Lewis
    Dorene Lewis

Would have liked instructions on how your son put in the shelf for the wire baskets..

• K Holladay
      K Holladay

Her son just screwed 2 blocks into the inside of the cabinet to support the shelf. Then the shelf on the blocks, just behind the magnetic latches, to hang the baskets on.