I want an easy to do backyard patio for my grill can you give me ideas

+5
  • Shore grandmom Shore grandmom on Apr 21, 2018
    Level out the ground, put down sand and then pavers.
  • Terra Gazelle Terra Gazelle on Apr 21, 2018
    I needed to find something to set my planting table, so I used 12" x 12" stepping stones. Then I decided it looked so good I would enlarge it.
    I did a patio with used brick. We put down a footer, filled with base, then sand and placed the bricks, filled in around the bricks with dry concrete. After we used the water hose and lightly wet the bricks and concrete. We let it dry slowly..its been in place since 2002. Its big enough for the planting table, a patio table, chairs and the grill. A couple years later I made a wide pathway from the patio to my workshop...it has worked out fine. In fact it looks really good.
    I like the aged look of the patio. Its kind of a shame we are going to build over it with a sunroom.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 21, 2018
    Lay Weed suppressant fabric on level ground, then Lay Concrete Pavers around the area on top of the fabric to secure then spread Gravel on top
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 22, 2018
    My pleasure.....