Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder

What else can I possibly make with a mason jar? A mason jar toothbrush holder of course! The classic mason jar is so versatile and yes it seems like I am using them a few times a month for a project around here. But we all have our passions right? This mason jar toothbrush holder is so quick and easy to make…I almost can’t call this a tutorial.
mason jar toothbrush holder, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling
A great way to keep your toothbrushes organized is by using this mason jar holder!
Chicken wire acts as a great divider to help keep your toothbrushes separated.
Just cut to size and fit on the jar!
Angie CountryChicCottage

• Time With Thea

Now this is a very practical idea! So easy to keep clean and keep the toothbrushes under control.

• Penny-Marie

We can get the chicken wire at farm supply stores but it would be in 25 feet or more rolls. Great if you want to do tons of crafts with it but the smaller packages I see here would be better for most I would think. When I first saw the project I thought it would be crazy to buy that much chicken wire.