What to do with an empty oatmeal container

+4
  • Tracie Tracie on Apr 22, 2018
    So for me, my first go to is contact paper. I've covered some and used them for a yarn project container. I have used a hot glue gun with the jute circled around and around which adds a lot of sturdiness to an already sturdy box. One fun idea is to cut about a 3 inch wide panel out of it from the top down to maybe a couple inches from the bottom, contact paper it, and use it for a spare toilet paper holder for a bathroom.
  • Deb K Deb K on Apr 22, 2018
    You could also paint it, spray paint with a metallic color, use it to store any and every thing, you know the inside is food grade, so even flour or rice.
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on Apr 22, 2018
    Hello! There are really a lot of things to make with empty oatmeal containers. Check these ideas out. Click on the link to view. Good luck!

https://www.hometalk.com/26422512/s-don-t-throw-away-those-oatmeal-tins-before-you-see-these-14-ideas?page_num=2

• Katterkat Katterkat on Apr 22, 2018
    I use them to keep my yarn organized while Crocheting and or knitting. If the yarn skien is short enough you can put a hole in the top of the plastic lid for the yarn to go through like the picture.

• Lsherbach Lsherbach on Apr 22, 2018
  • Nan W. Nan W. on Apr 26, 2018
    rocking cradle for baby dolls.