How to store or display a ton of vintage pics/documents with no space?

+9
  • Sharon Sharon on Apr 22, 2018
    Go to Michael's or hobby lobby. Make a memory or several of them. They are the experts.
  • Alice Alice on Apr 22, 2018
    What about something like this...
  • Cindy Cindy on Apr 22, 2018
    Make a gallery down a hallway, or even down a staircase. Paint all the frames black to go with your black and white colored pics. If you can't display them all at once, rotate them.
  • Ginny Ginny on Apr 22, 2018
    Before you begin your endeavor, be sure to mark who is in the picture, where it was taken, and the year, if you can remember.

My mother started to mark pictures for me that are well over 100 yrs. old and never finished. Now that she is gone, I probably will end up throwing them away since am an only child, father died when I was 11, and no one else wants them, not even my only son.

I have had some pictures professionally frame and made a small gallery wall out of them. They are very precious to me.
  • Dfm Dfm on Apr 22, 2018
    You can copy pictures by scanning them to your computer, and setting them as your screen saver.
  • 1401470 1401470 on Apr 24, 2018
    I took all my pictures and placed them in photo boxes
  • Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Apr 26, 2018
    Goid question!
  • Lois Vrns Lois Vrns on Apr 26, 2018
    Find large frames at flea Markets or thrift store, or large art pieces and make a collage of your photos over the existing art - or find a collage of frames you like
  • Diane Diane on Apr 26, 2018
    Using an old wooden step ladder is a great way for displaying pics.
  • Red26480679 Red26480679 on Apr 28, 2018
    Just like you would hand a mirror with hangers flush to wall do this with glass you can go to glass company and get different sizes cut. Put pictures on wall with border holder for scrapbooks to hold them in place and hang glass. Less clutter with just glass.