Can u get water proof wall paper for d bathroom?

+5
Can u get water proof wall paper for d bathroom,
where?

• C C on Apr 25, 2018
    why do you think you need waterproof wallpaper for your bathroom? Do you plan on wallpapering the shower? I have used all different types of wallpaper in many bathrooms and never had a problem with it.
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Apr 25, 2018
    Joe, even if you could, I don't recommend it. I wallpapered my bathroom just a year ago with professional grade wall paper and it started to peel in the corners from the steam, even though the paper was waterproof. I really do NOT recommend wall paper in any bathroom unless you are prepared to do monthly maintenance. Try a textured paint instead--- it looks like stucco. Very high-end. Check out my site to see photos of one I did with this paint.
  • Geri Williams Geri Williams on Apr 25, 2018
    You would just need to buy vinyl wallpaper if you truly want it water resistant. If you have a really good exhaust fan in your bathroom, you should have no trouble with your wallpaper coming undone And all should be well.
  • Yes there is vinyl wallpaper. Go to wherever they sell wallpaper.
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Apr 26, 2018
    I hope your bathroom project goes well :)
  • Sharon Sharon on Apr 26, 2018
    Vinyl wallpaper and we used to use a lot of foil wallpapers in the bathroom too but they aren't as popular nowdays.