Repurposed Terracotta Pot Into Accent Table

119K Views
I've been in the need of some sturdy accent tables for my porch and patio and found just the thing to do the trick! Plus, repurposing is always fun :) I had a few terracotta pots laying around and decided to put them to good use; I liked how they turned out so much I then bought a bigger one to make a bigger table.
  • repurposed terracotta pot into accent table, home decor, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
Terracotta pot turned into a cute patio table
All you have to do is paint and flip it upside down and secure the bottom 'water catching' piece onto it for the table top.
There's actually quite a bit of room on the table itself for a few glasses.
And it's the perfect height to use as a coffee table or accent table.

Suggested materials for this project:

Thrifty and Chic