What can be used for coffee kcups, diy

+5
What can be used for putting out the coffee kcups? Right now I am using a 8 x 13
plastic storage container, the kind you put leftovers in. I don't use the cover, just the plastic container. I don't want to buy one of those tree type holders, because it only holds so many, and I think , I would be always putting more kcups on it. The 8x13 takes up that much counter space too. Thanks bschindel@charter.net,
I just hit me, maybe some kind of pull out storage, for under my top kitchen cabinets, how can that be done and what kind of material should be used?

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Apr 26, 2018
    get the storage container that goes under the coffee pot
  • Dee Dee on Apr 26, 2018
    Have you ever seen the spice holders that mount under your wall cabinets? I'm thinking this might work for you.
  • Jacquie Jacquie on Apr 26, 2018
    I use them as seedling planters. Make sure they’re clean, use a sprouting potting soil for best results.
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Apr 26, 2018
    You could get a drawer to put underneath the pot. We use a storage container that we put on top of the fridge, it holds close to 100 of the cups. We have a short square aluminum cookie or candy time that we keep about a dozen of the cups on top of the microwave that is next to our pot.
  • SandyG SandyG on Apr 26, 2018
    Click on the link below for lots of great space saving/organization ideas for K-Cups.

• Bsc27060987 Bsc27060987 on Apr 26, 2018
    Hey, thanks to all of you. The ideas are great. I did not know there was a storage container to put under the single serve coffee pot. But all these suggestions are appreciated. thanks to all of you Barb
    Just cliked the pin link, thanks so much, what a selection .  barb