Tip about being careful with flowers and BEES

+4
You need to remove those flower's as they attract BEE"S. I am retired POSTAL WORKER & many a mail carrier has been stung by Bee's.Thank You .Your mail box look's nice.

• Sharon Sharon on Apr 26, 2018
    I totally agree with you. My father was allergic to bees and had a kit in case he got stung. He had to use it one day and it was awful the way he swelled up.
  • Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Apr 26, 2018
    That a goid point for homeowners to consider with mailbox planting decisions.
  • Teresa Teresa on Apr 26, 2018
    Yes, planting smartly & always in considerations of neighbors, post persons, delivery people & especially our four legged fur babies! Be thoughtful & kind to everyone makes a happy garden! Rose bush thorns& streaming vines can also cause hazards to others!
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Apr 26, 2018
    Thank you for reminding folks about considering their postal person.
  • 27524803 27524803 on Apr 26, 2018
    YES ! choose things that do not bloom, have thorns, stickers (like cactus or bouganvilla) to plant next to your mailbox.... and keep whatever you plant trimmed... so the carrier can see the address number on the box (the replacement carriers need this done especially)
  • Yay31581319 Yay31581319 on Apr 26, 2018
    How about fake flowers and vines from the dollar tree
  • Redcatcec Redcatcec on Apr 27, 2018
    This is a true hazard to mail delivery workers, in all honesty I had never given a thought about this but will now do something about it. Fake flowers will work well in this circumstance, or something non-flowering.