Where can I find pantry or linen closet organizers.

+6
  • Barbara Barbara on Apr 26, 2018
    check our the Dollar Store, they have many items for this. If you are looking for shelv check out Lowe’s or Home Depot.
  • Ireland Dowling Ireland Dowling on Apr 26, 2018
    Do you have an IKEA near you? They have the best and most affordable, and functional pantry/linen organizers. Www.ikea.com
  • Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Apr 26, 2018
    Can you post a photo?

Bed bath and Beyond or The Container Store?
    Possibly Target?
    Rolling towels and placing bed linens in the pillow cases seems like a good idea. I need to aquire some metal mesh bins. My storage needs to be better compartmentalized and organized. Pinterest and Houzz has the visual but need to figure out what system that I can implement in my narrow limited slider door closet space.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Apr 26, 2018
    Container store,Bed Bath and Beyond
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Apr 26, 2018
    Hi Askmini,
    In addition to the places Barb mentioned, try Walmart, Target and other places that sell housewares products like Bed, Bath & Beyond. Before you start, measure the area you have and make a plan for the kind of items you want. Wishing you the best.
  • Colleen McAllister Colleen McAllister on Apr 26, 2018
    Try searching online. There are some catalog outlets that I buy from. Also dollar stores are good.
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 26, 2018
    eBay - Amazon - Etsy - Local DIY stores
  • Flickering Flickering on Apr 26, 2018
    Container store and, Ikea have lots of ideas. Good luck...
  • Diane Diane on Apr 26, 2018
    Lowe's has a pretty good choice.