House Numbers From a Chopping Block

$10

I had purchased some house numbers a few years ago and with some inspiration from the tutorial members I thought, well, it's time to make this all happen. Hubby took over this job today :) as he watches me make so many different things he wanted to have a go and yeh well he couldn’t mess this one up--it’s easy :)
I purchased a serving platter for $8 from Kmart
I loved the wood look 👀
i had these for the last few years but they can be bought at most hardware stores
we started with drilling holes the numbers came with a template of where to drill holes.
Screw in the large screws and add the little metal spacer it will give depth and a 3d look to your numbers. You don't have to add these if you would like the numbers to sit flat.
Line up the screws with the drilled holes and use a piece of wood on top and a rubber mallet to tap the screws into the holes.
All done :) I do think I will put a sealer on it but for now it is done and ready to hang.
Now people will find our house easy and won’t miss it :)

• Anthony

How did you attach it to your brick wall? Very nice job.

• Christine

Tammy Lambrecht

see what she said above it’s what u do. Drill holes in the masonry (brick). Then put in the plugs that came with the numbers and screw the board In

• Gin26872529

You said you loved the wood look. Is that the look of wood (with it being wood) or the ‘look’ of wood (with it being something else)?