What kind of flowers to plant in window boxes that face south

+4
what kind of flowers would be nice in window boxes that face south

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Apr 27, 2018
    how big are the boxes
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 27, 2018
    Geraniums - Carnations.............
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on Apr 27, 2018
    Hello. Here is some great information for you about the window box flowers that grow well facing south. Click on the link below to see which plants they are. Good luck!

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Apr 27, 2018
    Hi Contacts4connie,
    I love petunias in my window box. Mine faces west but petunias love sun so the will work well for a south facing window. You could also add vinca vines or sweet potato vines that will grow over the edge and look so pretty. The only issue for a south facing window is that the sun can dry the soil. Pay attention to watering your flowers either early or late in the day. Water when the sun is not full blast on the window box. I hope that helps. Wishing you the best.
  • Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Apr 27, 2018
    It’s not too late to plant small bulb flowers like paper lights, jonquils and daffodils. Chill them in the fridge at least 48 hours, then plant them in rich soil in your window boxes. Cover with dried moss. You should see shoots in a week or two. ☺️
  • Con12356546 Con12356546 on Apr 27, 2018
    what kind of summer flowers can i plant in my window boxes that face south