Change It up With Spray Paint

$20

I bought the cutest pottery horse but was not a fan of the color but I knew I could change that in no time, follow along to see how easy it was to make it fit my home decor.
I am a huge horse fan and this sweet pottery one just called to me at a local church sale. I was however not a fan of the color but wait.. that is easy to change.
I applied multiple coats of Krylon spray paint in the color sea glass. It is a perfect aqua color that will pop in my home. Be sure to spray in a well ventilated area ( I went outdoors in a non windy area) and spray in light coats turning to get all sides, nook and crannies. More lighter coats work far better then heavier coats which will drip and sag.
Once it was dry overnight I added dark wax then copper colored wax over the aqua spray paint to catch in the detail areas and give the horse dimension.
It looks perfect and adds a fun pop of color in my home. It works in any room with its petite size but jumbo visual impact.

Creative Moments