Suggestions for sliding glass door curtains

+4
  • Caroline Forwood Caroline Forwood on Apr 28, 2018
    Make some from Walmart sheets!
  • Fricia Fricia on Apr 29, 2018
    On a 3 glass door, I had three roller shades installed ABOVE the sliding glass door. I could pull 1 or more down to cover the glass at a time Depending on where the sun was shining. You can slide the glass door when the shade is rolled up above the glass. I then made a valance that hid the shade mechanisms.
  • Corrie Corrie on Apr 29, 2018
    Gm Janice i am gonna make mine all the way to the end wth a rod dont the the open and close of the slididing door will bother
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 29, 2018
    Slat Blinds- Shutters - String Curtain or Chain or Bamboo or Bead or Net Voile or Lace....
  • Lynn Lynn on Apr 29, 2018
    I have vertical blinds that open to the solid door side. Hung in the same clips as the vanes, I also have sheer curtains (I made button holes on mine, but there’s no wear & tear on them so it wasn’t really necessary)

the blinds can be open & closed normally as well as rotated 180 degrees. I’ve had quite a few compliments & some shock That my beautiful curtains were hiding pvc blackout blinds.