I want to change the color of my kitchen and bathroom

+6
Which combi colours will be great to may bathroom and my kitchen? My apt is small but I would like to have your help please.
q i want to change the color of my kitchen and bathroom
  • Cindy Cindy on Apr 30, 2018
    light blue on back splash areas
  • 27524803 27524803 on Apr 30, 2018
    If you live in an APARTMENT... best check with the landlord first... and if the okay is given... neutrals are best, gray, white, cream, tan, etc... You would not want to have to redo the area before you move.... removable wall paper could give you the color you crave with out permanence
  • Diane Diane on Apr 30, 2018
    Gray and light gold look great in bathrooms. There are lots of br accessories those colors too. Maybe pick you out a shower curtain you love first. Gray and white are great colors for kitchens.
  • B. Enne B. Enne on May 05, 2018
    In the bathroom, start with a shower curtain pattern that you love.
    In the kitchen, start with a patterened mat, curtains or placemats.
    If you can paint, choose 1 colour from the pattern, for the paint and 1 for accessories like towels, canisters etc.
    If you can't paint, choose 1 colour for the mat/towels, and another for theother accessories.
    Have fun!
  • B. Enne B. Enne on May 05, 2018
    p.s. You mentioned a salmon colour. If it can't be changed, or you like it, pick a pattern that has it and the gray of the countertop, so that you aren't incorporating too many different colours.
  • Marion Nesbitt Marion Nesbitt on May 06, 2018
    Bathroom - like the turquoise but not for the shower curtain as closes in the room- go more neurtal with it. Add colour through turquoise towels, etc. Kitchen - salmon is blah. I'd get a strippable wallpaper with some turquoise in the pattern so there is a continuity between kitchen and bath.
  • 2dogal 2dogal on May 06, 2018
    Actually, go to your closet and look at the colors of your clothes. You will find a few colors predominate. Use them in different proportions throughout your apartment. You feel most comfortable in the colors you wear and would feel the same in your home. There are no right or wrong colors, and trendy colors are for the manufacturers so you'll buy more when the trend changes.