Bead Filled Resin Coasters

$40
1 Day

These handmade coasters made out of oven bake clay are so festive and absolutely perfect with the holiday season right around the corner.
I filled these with colored beads but you could fill these with anything you like be it such as glitter, colored stones or you could also personalize it be it if giving it to a loved one.
These were the only colors of Oven Bake Clay I had leftover after all the projects that I have created with clay over the past few months hence I had no choice but to go with these.
 I was going to paint over them with Gold paint at the end so it didn’t really matter which color I used to begin with.
To see how I created the base, you should definitely check out my  Marbled Clay Bowl post.
In todays post I will go show you guys how I created the festive bead filled coaster.
When the coaster base was baked and cooled I went in with this Old Gold Metallic paint color and completely covered the coasters.
You could let it dry before moving onto the next part but I personally didn’t.
 I wanted some of the beads to be suspended in the Resin and not necessarily all of them had to be placed and glued down hence when the Gold paint was still wet I sprinkled the beads onto the base of the coaster.
Completely fill it with Beads and then pour over Resin.
Here is the final result.
If you liked this project be sure to check out my   Rose Gold Confetti Coaster post as well.

Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
Anam - Delicious And DIY

1 comment
  • Poppy Curtis

I'm making over $12k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do... http://www.Jobzon3.com