I love the ideas

+2
...

• William William on May 03, 2018
    It all depends on how the individual posts their project. Actually I like the surprise of the amazing finished project. Whether it's something I want to do or not. Always comment.

• The everyday people that post projects are the ones who decide what order the photos are uploaded, NOT Hometalk. Once you post a project yourself you have the option in which order the photos will appear throughout the post. Give it a try!

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on May 03, 2018
    Hi Trixie,
    It's interesting that you ask for that. When you post a project under the Post Project link at the top right, the first section is to tell a little about your project. One of the tips for posting includes this phrase: "Share a before picture or a picture of your materials to start off your post.". So it's a matter of starting at the beginning, not the end. :( That's why you'll see more before or supply pics at the beginning of a projects. I hope this helps you understand why it's done that way. Wishing you the best.

• Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on May 03, 2018
    That's a good idea.

• Shore grandmom Shore grandmom on May 03, 2018
    I agree with you, but there's no way to control the way people post their projects.