Make Your XXL Pallet Shelf // EASY Design DIY

$50

We all like pallet projects right???

In the below article, I am sharing with you what could be created out of two EURO pallets... In every house you can be sure that there is some dedicated spot for a nice pallet project... What do you think?

Some support can for sure help us to share more project like this one with you!!! So If you would like to support the: Another idea of housing project subscribe below and join us on social media

We are adding here a free interactive plan so you can create it yourselfif needed: click here

Thanks in advance in you decide to support us!!!

Ok let's start it now...

Here is the final result to give you an idea about this design
And the full video... Feel free to share it if you know people interested
And then!!! Of Course... You will need 2 pallet from the EURO type, if possible as much as clean as possible...
To make sure they have the same dimensions, I am here turning them both in an horizontal position...
Then to start making the cut (here using my jigsaw) I put them alt to the ground in order to make it easier for me to work on.
Here is the visual you should have when both has been cut
As you can imagine, the more dirty they are the more sanding you'll have. So here I am using my belt sander connected to my vaccum cleaner to sand as much as possible...
I have been wondering which color will be the best for this design and at the end went for a simple white wall paint...
Also remember to keep the cut slat in order to create the different shelves. And as I didn't want to clean them with the sander I have decided to use instead my planer
When both were completly painted (and believe me it can take some times)... I am here adding on top a large plexiglas to act as the top table...
To cut the plexiglas I will use my plunge saw and make sure bring it to 30 cm large and 1 meter long. Note the i will use the left over to create the side...
Now time to attached the shelves and for this I will be using some angle brackets to keep them well in place
As this design was made for a friend of mine I am assembling the all at their place using 3 cm long screws...
When the all has been placed, I have to say that this design is one of my best pallet ones so far...
I hope you like the result and if it's the case leave a comment for me below!

Mr ATC for another idea of housing...

Mr ATC

• Lin

What are the names of tools were you using? The tools i am familiar with and know how to use them, is a hammer.

• Jo Ann

it looks like a screw gun (drill) and a jig saw

• Lin

• Lin

• Mr ATC

Hi Lin, Feel free to check my forum article where I am providing more details

• BJ

Will try this!!!awesome job you did

• Carol Cole

Absolutely beautiful. Love your work table as well.

Making furniture has become the rage in this valley.