What is the name of the product you put on glass to obscure the view

It is a milky color product and dries clear.

  6 answers
  • Dfm Dfm on May 04, 2018
    it might be modgepodge..I went with a vynial product that i cut to fit the window panes, a spritze of water on the pane before installing is all it’s needed to stay in place. If I chang my mind and decide to move, I just peel it off, let dry, and into a box.
  • Barb Barb on May 04, 2018
    This will work!πŸ˜ƒ
  • Deb Deb on May 04, 2018
    I've seen people use Elmer's glue mixed with water for this. Easy to remove.
  • William William on May 04, 2018
    How about contact paper. comes in rolls and sticks on. Frosted and various semi transparent patterns.
  • Sharon Sharon on May 04, 2018
    Rustoleum makes a spray frost paint. You can also buy privacy window film, Amazon has an amazing selection of patterns.
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on May 04, 2018
    I use Gallery Glass Clear and put it on with my fingertips thick. It looks really funny at first, but the next day you will be surprised. It looks like stained glass, still lets the light in, but distorts the views in and out.