Repurpose a Piece of Furniture Into a Sink

My Shabby Studio is ready to get Shabby. Finally after months and months of building issues it is time for the fun to start! All the ideas that have been swimming around in my head since August are ready to become a reality. So I’m starting with a very important part of any studio, an awesome place to wash paint brushes. I needed a sink deep and wide enough for brushes, paint buckets, and any other treasures I find that might need to be cleaned.
With every project I at least try and find something to recycle. Sadly the sink I fell in love with made it almost impossible to find a piece of furniture deep enough to accommodate my dream sink. Luckily after I had given up, my daughter found a good deal for a TV cabinet/dresser and set it up to be delivered with the intention I could flip it or use it for storage. When I finally put my hands on it and got to see the bottom half with nothing on it, I realized how deep it was, so I ran and got my measuring tape and the happy dance ensued. Kind of hated to seperate the two but it looks like the top will work as my water heater cover/storage cabinet with some adjustments...find out more here
https://shabbypaints.com/repurpose-piece-furniture-sink/

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 20 comments
Next