How to frame my painting into a frame

+4
q how to frame my painting into a frame
  • Jcraw Jcraw on May 06, 2018
    I don’t understand. You have painting and frame. Get some tiny/thin nails and nail one in the middle of each side of the back of the frame. Bend the nail into the back of the canvas frame to secure the canvas
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on May 06, 2018
    If you don't want to use nails, you could use "No more nails"
  • Mogie Mogie on May 07, 2018
    I don't understand. You just put the picture into the frame and use brads to secure it.
  • 9530106 9530106 on May 07, 2018
    A non-permanent solution is WIDE tape. The painters tape is easily removed.
  • Emily Emily on May 07, 2018
    this is the way the closest oil painting to me is framed.
  • Lautrec Lautrec on May 21, 2021

It is a very good and useful application idea and for sure many would use it. Overall, I am a fan of pictures and I recently got a professional camera to have superior quality. In addition, I like to frame the pictures with my family or to give quality pictures as a gift, but what I love is that the frame is personalized because in this way it is much more awesome. For this reason, I always order from https://www.frameshop.com.au/custom-picture-frames because I found on them the possibility to customize, which is wonderful.