Easy DIY Spring Kite Wreath

$5

Nothing signals the beginning of lazy summer days like the flying of a kite does! Flying a kite is something that everyone enjoys no matter how young or old. There’s something about flying a kite that turns a boring day around! This Easy DIY Spring Kite Wreath is the perfect addition to any doorway welcoming the return of warmer weather!
This Easy DIY Spring Kite Wreath will have you flying in no time!!
Here’s what you need:
Small dowel rod
Scrap fabric
Ribbon
Flowers
Glue gun

I cut my dowel rod into two pieces – 19″ and 15″.  Glue them together with a decent amount of hot glue and let dry completely.
The next step is just eyeballing it.  I laid my fabric scrap face down and just cut around the edges of the dowel rods leaving enough excess to glue to the rods.
Trim any excess material that hangs over that you can see from the front.
With your coordinating ribbon, glue along the edges of the kite and through the middle intersection.
Hot glue some flowers to the base and one at the top and you’re ready to hang it!
This is seriously going to be the easiest DIY ever!  I did it while cooking dinner and it was ready to hang in less than 20 minutes!  Hand it on the door with some command hooks and you’ll be the enjoy of all your neighbors.

No one ever said DIY’ing had to be difficult!  Quick projects like these are my favorite because it’s proof that ANYONE can create beauty in their homes!
Do you have memories of kite flying when you were a kid OR do you like creating memories with your own family?  What other spring activity do you enjoy doing with your kiddos?

Did you like this post?  I’d love for you to share it with your friends on social media and PIN it so you have it for later!  If you like what you see on this page, I’d love for you to join my mailing list !  When you join, I’ll send you a my FREE Home Decor Holiday Printables that you can immediately download.  Just my way of saying “thank you” and encouraging you to live your best life!! Hop on over to www.theruffleddaisy.org to get your FREE printables and check out all of the other good stuff I have!

Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Beth Eaton

• Senior Chief
    Senior Chief

🙀😹

• Senior Chief
      Senior Chief

Sorry Miriam, that was ment for Beth’s sweet comment. I agree, totally adorable.

• Lynette
    Lynette

Nice to see a fun, original project that is easy, fast and doesn't require fancy tools or a trip to the store. Tks for sharing