Kill sugar ants

+5
  • DesertRose DesertRose on May 07, 2018
    it is simple, inexpensive, and safe. You will be pleased. Best of all it WORKS. https://www.hometalk.com/36651130/ants-safe-and-effective-cure?r=2
  • Cindy Cindy on May 07, 2018
    You could spritz them with good old-fashioned white vinegar. Repeat every 3 or 4 days.
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on May 07, 2018
    I use the sweetened cornbread mix, it is cheap, and a little goes a long way. I put two envelopes into a large spice container and have peppered at least ten mounds that I have found in the past couple of days in my front yard alone and still have at least half left.
  • Sarinasala1 Sarinasala1 on May 07, 2018
    Spray lemon juice or spray with white vinegar.
  • packaged cornbread mix that says it is sweetened and put it where they are coming in if you can find it, or even on your counter in a small lid. They will take it to the mound, everyone will eat it and die, they can't digest the cornmeal, but will take it because it is sweetened. Little goes a long way.
  • Rose P Rose P on May 08, 2018
    Thanks for the replies everyone, I was looking for the recipe that uses 20 mule team borax sugar and water on cotton balls, I forgot the ratio.
  • Lisa S. Lisa S. on May 08, 2018
    I have used Terra products with very good luck.