What could I do with sea shells to make pretty?

EmilyWendyAmy Ogden-Paparone
+4

Have all kinds of sea shells and I want to make something with them for home that will look good!

Janet Pizaro

https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=sea%20shell%20crafts
  • Linda Rager Woitas
    Linda Rager Woitas

I bought a large glass vase and put beach sand in the bottom maybe 1?4 than added the shells . I hope this helps.
  • Patricia
    Patricia

Water color paints for color
  • Amy Ogden-Paparone
    Amy Ogden-Paparone

Hi Shannon,
    Here are a couple of visuals to give you a few ideas and to get your creative juices flowing! Hope it helps! :D Attach them to a mirror, make an anchor wall hanging, or a sea scene, a giant seashell initial, or some really pretty flowers... to just name a few.

• Wendy
    Wendy

Good luck and let us know how it goes!
  • Emily
    Emily

I have many, many sea shells large and small. You can make bookends (get wooden ones and glue large shells on them. This was one mantel display. The large object on right is a metal tray. On left a wooden shallow box with sea items in separate divisions. For a very long time I had an old glass aquarium filled with the same shell (large) from the Jersey shore. It had a glass top we used and we used it as an end table but it was really heavy to move so got rid of it but kept shells.
  • Emily
    Emily

see above