Woodworking Basics for Beginners - How to Choose Wood

$100

Choosing the correct wood to use for a project is important. In this woodworking basics episode, I will show you the different types of wood that is available From hardwood, softwood, plywood to even mdf.
I started this project by talking about all of the wood choices available to the woodworker in you!

• A camera to go live with  (Walmart)
  • Internet connection  (Xfinity)

Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts

1 comment
  • Judith
    Judith

Lovely woodworking idea! So inspiring! 😍

While YouTube is great for finding information on woodworking and how to start your first project—finding simple to follow, step-by-step woodworking plans is something I rarely find in YouTube videos.

If anyone is looking for dimensional plans that lay out the entire process of a project—piece by piece and step-by-step—I highly recommend Ted’s Woodworking Guide that consist of 16,000 woodworking plans. Here's a link to his site.

It’s an excellent guide with thousands of plans that go into detail about how to complete various projects.

I believe it costs around $60-70, but the content within is well worth the price.

Me and my hubby can't recommend it enough. Good luck! 🙂