Easy Way To Color Glass!

$1

I am so excited to share how to dye candle holders and recycled jars to add a seasonal touch to your home! (and it's so easy to do.)

easy way to color glass
You'll need a candle holder or jar of your choice, school glue, food color, and a paint brush.
easy way to color glass
Put your glue in a container and add a few drops of food coloring - you can mix and match to get the color you like. A little goes a long way.  For this project I only needed about 2 tablespoons of glue and 3-4 drops of food color.
easy way to color glass
Mix the food color and glue together. If you find this mixture is too thick you can add a little bit of water to get the consistency you like best.
easy way to color glass
Paint the mixture onto your candle holder or jar.

Again, if you don't like the way it looks you can add some water to smooth it.  If you don't like the brush strokes you can pour it on or roll your candle holder in the mixture and let the extra drip off.
easy way to color glass
Let it dry completely and it's ready to go.  I love how this one reminds me of sea glass.

The best part - you can wash it off and paint it with a new color for the next holiday or season!!! So inexpensive and yet oh the possibilities!!!

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg
Chas' Crazy Creations