Hide a tree stump

+4
  • Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on May 09, 2018
    So many neat things to do with a stump. Browse through these and enjoy!
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on May 09, 2018
    You could cut it down low and plant something that would be able to trail over it.
  • Amanda Amanda on May 09, 2018
    Hello. I had one that I hollowed out and drilled drain holes on to make it a planter.
  • Alice Alice on May 09, 2018
    here's a video that might help...
  • 27524803 27524803 on May 09, 2018
    Surround the base of the stump with landscape bricks or blocks and fill with soil and plant with pretty stuff like petunias, pansies, etc.... put a large clay, concrete "bowl" planter on the top of the stump, level, fill with soil and plant something that "cascades" over the edge like asparagus fern, purple heart, lantana, ivy, ornamental rosemary, etc.... you could even add a third level if you wanted or a bird house or feeder on a pole set in a hole drilled into the stump
    Or use it to support a flag pole or solar yard light
  • Dorth Dorth on May 09, 2018
    Depends on how big, wide, etc. I've seen table tops and planters made from some large planters. What I do is plant a few shrubs around them. When the plants are full in the summer they hide the tree trunk. I used butterfly plants.