What's some nice color that will go with my red sectional sofa?

+6
  • Betsy Betsy on May 09, 2018
    Depending on the colour red, jewel colours would look really nice, the purples, greens, purples and teals.
  • Laura Cooper Laura Cooper on May 09, 2018
    I love taupe or beige with red in home decor
    • Lynn Lynn on May 09, 2018
      Beige sounds good.Now have to chose between beige and teal.Thanks! My bedroom is beige and white.Very comforting.
  • 62q10370829 62q10370829 on May 09, 2018
    Any color but for me no pink. But its what ever you want. Get a sheet of paper & paint with craft paint & hold by sofa to see what color you like best & then find whatever you want to use it for. Write color on back of paper so you know what you are looking for & write what you want it for. Good luck & have fun. Take one step at a time.
  • Betsy Betsy on May 19, 2018
    I love teal:) You can get some paint chips at the Home Depot, or wherever, and put them next to your couch and see what you like and what goes good. Look in the little pamphlets, they have different colours than the ones on the wall in that hanging thing:)
  • Phyllis Lane Phyllis Lane on May 19, 2018
    use the store’s color wheel and look at the colors on either side of red. Or go to the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock colors on the wheel.
    ,

• Joycs Joycs on May 19, 2018
    White!
  • Cynthia Cynthia on May 20, 2018
    I'd love to see you use taupe, more towards the grey hue- it will allow some neutrality, yet allow your red to be the punch of color!