Must-See Uses for Command Hooks

$10

I love using command hooks around my home and I recently realized that I don’t know if I’ve ever actually mentioned them on the blog! What an oversight for someone who likes to share tips to make life easier around the house! Command hooks are so easy to use, it almost feels like I’m cheating when I should probably come up with my own DIY solution, but they’re just so darn handy that I keep coming back to
must see uses for command hooks
There are so many amazing uses for Command Hooks! Here are just a few of my favorites to get you started!
[Psst! You can read about another one of my favorite "think outside the box" kind of command hook uses, here!]
must see uses for command hooks
Use them to hang wreaths on windows or doors.
It’s always a little tough to figure out the best way to hang a wreath and with these hooks, there’s no need to worry at all. You can put them just about anywhere
must see uses for command hooks
Use them to keep cords in place.
The mini hooks are absolutely perfect for keeping a cord from a lamp or some other plug-in-able thing neat and tidy. Just line up the hooks and alternate which direction they’re facing, then clip the cord in place.
[Hey! Looking for more great organization tips?! Check out The Creek Line House Organizing Idea Archives!] 
must see uses for command hooks
Use them in kitchen cupboards.
Kitchen are full of all kinds of odds and ends that are totally command hook-able and the insides of your cupboard doors are blank canvasses just waiting to help you live a more organized life!
For even more great ideas, head on over to the blog to view the full list, by clicking on the link below! :)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of July 31, 2018 11:42 PM - More info
CreekLineHouse .

• Margaret

Once used can you take them off and reuse?

I am thinking of pictures that may need repositioned.

• Barbara

My gallery wall is painted in semi gloss paint. All of the pictures are held up with Command picture hanging strips. I needed to move a picture to insert another one, and I found that I could carefully roll/pull off the strip on the wall and reuse it! It left no mark, and has stuck just as well in a new spot.