Must-See Uses for Command Hooks

10K Views
I love using command hooks around my home and I recently realized that I don’t know if I’ve ever actually mentioned them on the blog! What an oversight for someone who likes to share tips to make life easier around the house! Command hooks are so easy to use, it almost feels like I’m cheating when I should probably come up with my own DIY solution, but they’re just so darn handy that I keep coming back to them again and again.
Time: 10 MinutesCost: $10Difficulty: Easy
  • must see uses for command hooks
There are so many amazing uses for Command Hooks! Here are just a few of my favorites to get you started!
[Psst! You can read about another one of my favorite "think outside the box" kind of command hook uses, here!]
  • must see uses for command hooks
Use them to hang wreaths on windows or doors.
It’s always a little tough to figure out the best way to hang a wreath and with these hooks, there’s no need to worry at all. You can put them just about anywhere
  • must see uses for command hooks
Use them to keep cords in place.
The mini hooks are absolutely perfect for keeping a cord from a lamp or some other plug-in-able thing neat and tidy. Just line up the hooks and alternate which direction they’re facing, then clip the cord in place.
[Hey! Looking for more great organization tips?! Check out The Creek Line House Organizing Idea Archives!] 
  • must see uses for command hooks
Use them in kitchen cupboards.
Kitchen are full of all kinds of odds and ends that are totally command hook-able and the insides of your cupboard doors are blank canvasses just waiting to help you live a more organized life!
For even more great ideas, head on over to the blog to view the full list, by clicking on the link below! :)

Suggested materials for this project:

View All Materials
Prices updated as of June 7, 2018 10:45 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
CreekLineHouse .

• Linda
    Linda Titusville, FL

Thanks for the info. Keep seeing them in stores and saying "I don't need those," seems I do. Love the measuring spoon on the door. Will use that because I can never find mine.

• Kathy
      Kathy Plano, TX

I love all the ideas! No more ugly holes in the Sheetrock or wood.