Spring Gardening: Hydrangeas

When we first moved to our house I had a beautiful Hydrangea bush that produced bushels of flowers. When we remodeled I lost the bush and never replanted Hydrangeas. This year, I'm going to start over and plant a few Hydrangea bushes and hope for bushels of beautiful Hydrangea flowers.
Every now and then, when I go to the market, I treat myself to something pretty. Like a bunch of flowers or some potted plants. This past week, I spied these 4 inch pots of Hydrangeas and I couldn’t resist.
I’ve been wanting to replace some of my plants in the backyard with Hydrangeas but these guys are too small to plant in the ground right now. It’s been so hot lately I don’t want them to shrivel up and die.
I transplanted them in some larger pots and will baby them until they’re a little stronger and bigger.
Until my Hydrangea bushes are larger, I’ll have to settle for a few little buds – but even the tiniest Hydrangea bud is gorgeous.
Let me know if you have any tips for growing Hydrangeas.

31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
Carolyn ~ homework

• Carolyn ~ homework

Thanks for the tip luke!

• Sandy Hudgins

I have propagated hydrangeas by bending a stem to the ground (or pot with good soil) and placing a rock on the stem - check every few weeks and you will find roots have formed - then it is just a matter of cutting it from the "mother plant" and babying it for a while until you can get it in the ground - good luck.