Decorate Your Own Hot Dog / Marshmallow Roasting Sticks

$10

With camping season upon us, These Hot Dog / Marshmallow roasting sticks are a fun project for kids and adults.
decorate your own hot dog marshmallow roasting sticks
I want to share two ways to decorate your basic wood-handle roasting sticks. One is with decorative craft paper, the second is with craft paint.
For the first idea, you will need some lightweight decorative craft paper. I thought these two prints with the trees and the green plaid were perfect!
Cut the craft paper to size and then glue the paper to the wood handle with Mod Podge. Mod Podge over the paper to seal it.
The second idea is to paint the wood handle with craft paints. I first painted the handles in a fun color and then I added polkadots to them. You can see how I did the dots in my blog post.
Super fun and Easy!!

See more in my BLOG POST

These would also make a great Father's day gift!!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 01, 2018 11:10 PM - More info
The Wicker House