Decorate Your Own Hot Dog / Marshmallow Roasting Sticks

65 Views
With camping season upon us, These Hot Dog / Marshmallow roasting sticks are a fun project for kids and adults.
Time: 20 MinutesCost: $10Difficulty: Easy
  • decorate your own hot dog marshmallow roasting sticks
I want to share two ways to decorate your basic wood-handle roasting sticks. One is with decorative craft paper, the second is with craft paint.
For the first idea, you will need some lightweight decorative craft paper. I thought these two prints with the trees and the green plaid were perfect!
Cut the craft paper to size and then glue the paper to the wood handle with Mod Podge. Mod Podge over the paper to seal it.
The second idea is to paint the wood handle with craft paints. I first painted the handles in a fun color and then I added polkadots to them. You can see how I did the dots in my blog post.
Super fun and Easy!!

See more in my BLOG POST

These would also make a great Father's day gift!!

Suggested materials for this project:

View All Materials
Prices updated as of May 16, 2018 11:58 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
The Wicker House

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Ask a Question