Judi
Judi
  • Tutorial Team
  • Modesto, CA

My Chair Challenge

$0

This child’s chair went from Drab to Fab!!
my chair challenge

Found this chair at a thrift store, I thought it was a cute little chair, but I didn’t like like the color of the chair, but I wasn’t sure what color I was going to paint it!
my chair challenge
As I looked and examined this cute little chair and the potential, I was happy that it was a sturdy little chair, I had so many ideas come to mind. Then my granddaughter claimed it!! So, i Started to get to work.
my chair challenge
So, I decided to paint it a light off white color! The slated seat made a bit uncomfortable.
my chair challenge
So I decided to make a cushion for it, I had this cute piece of fabric that I used for the cushion, a long with a piece of foam.
my chair challenge
As I was getting to the finished product, my granddaughter couldn’t wait to sit in it!! She just kept asking ”is it dry yet Nana?” I used fabric spray glue to attached to the foam, then I also used spray glue to attach to the chair.
my chair challenge
So, here is the finished product!! I’m very pleased how it turned out, more importantl, my granddaughter loved it!!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 07, 2018 10:58 PM - More info

1 comment