My Chair Challenge

109 Views
This child’s chair went from Drab to Fab!!
Time: 1 DaysCost: $0Difficulty: Easy
  • my chair challenge

Found this chair at a thrift store, I thought it was a cute little chair, but I didn’t like like the color of the chair, but I wasn’t sure what color I was going to paint it!
  • my chair challenge
As I looked and examined this cute little chair and the potential, I was happy that it was a sturdy little chair, I had so many ideas come to mind. Then my granddaughter claimed it!! So, i Started to get to work.
  • my chair challenge
So, I decided to paint it a light off white color! The slated seat made a bit uncomfortable.
  • my chair challenge
So I decided to make a cushion for it, I had this cute piece of fabric that I used for the cushion, a long with a piece of foam.
  • my chair challenge
As I was getting to the finished product, my granddaughter couldn’t wait to sit in it!! She just kept asking ”is it dry yet Nana?” I used fabric spray glue to attached to the foam, then I also used spray glue to attach to the chair.
  • my chair challenge
So, here is the finished product!! I’m very pleased how it turned out, more importantl, my granddaughter loved it!!

Suggested materials for this project:

Prices updated as of May 20, 2018 10:10 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.

Ask a Question