IKEA Desk File Holder Used to Organize Tupperware in Your Cupboard

2 materials
$5
Ok I can not be the only one who struggles with those darn Tupperware lids and finding the matching bottoms. The strugglenis real people! I have tried many thing to organize my cupboard. Put all kids with containers, this does not work as you have to have a ton of storage for this and it is not a space saver at all. I have tried a huge Rubbermaid bin, like a cake topper, to hold all the lids and then stack the bottoms. All that did was make us search endlessly for the tops, only to realize that we had thrown the bottom away. So I was shopping at IKEA and I saw a 2 pack of plastic white desk files. And I had an idea... if I turn them on their side and place small lids in one, medium in another and so on. What it did was finally organize my lazy Susan and my Tupperware!
I hate to admit this is my cabinet... such a mess I never even wanted to open it up! Also in the picture is the IKEA desk organizers, 2 pack, white plastic.
Look at this mess! Took what seemed like forever to find the top and bottom match! Craziness!
IKEA 2 pack.
Took out all my lids and started to organize. Small, medium and large.
Stacked all the bottoms according to size.
Picture showing the final results. Lay the plastic bins on their side and they fit perfect in cupboard and my lazy Susan. Now we can find the bottoms and lids easier. Less mess and less time.

Questions on this post

3  questions

Comments

10 of 58 comments
Next