IKEA Desk File Holder Used to Organize Tupperware in Your Cupboard

$5

Ok I can not be the only one who struggles with those darn Tupperware lids and finding the matching bottoms. The strugglenis real people! I have tried many thing to organize my cupboard. Put all kids with containers, this does not work as you have to have a ton of storage for this and it is not a space saver at all. I have tried a huge Rubbermaid bin, like a cake topper, to hold all the lids and then stack the bottoms. All that did was make us search endlessly for the tops, only to realize that we had thrown the bottom away. So I was shopping at IKEA and I saw a 2 pack of plastic white desk files. And I had an idea... if I turn them on their side and place small lids in one, medium in another and so on. What it did was finally organize my lazy Susan and my Tupperware!
I hate to admit this is my cabinet... such a mess I never even wanted to open it up! Also in the picture is the IKEA desk organizers, 2 pack, white plastic.
Look at this mess! Took what seemed like forever to find the top and bottom match! Craziness!
IKEA 2 pack.
Took out all my lids and started to organize. Small, medium and large.
Stacked all the bottoms according to size.
Picture showing the final results. Lay the plastic bins on their side and they fit perfect in cupboard and my lazy Susan. Now we can find the bottoms and lids easier. Less mess and less time.

30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
15 Perfectly Round Tables
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now

• Leah

How old is your Tupperware? The photo makes it look dingy. After so long, all plastic starts breaking down. It still looks good, but chemicals can start leaking into your food. The this why they started making it without----I think it is called bpa.

• CherylAB

I think it's a wonderful idea! I'm going to use it for the lids to my socially acceptable glass containers!

• Vivian

Any broken or cracked Tupperware the company will replace free. Just contact a Tupperware Dealer and they will get it replaced for free. Don’t feel obligated to buy Tupperware in order for the Dealer to replace broken or cracked Tupperware. I’m not sure if they replace sticky Tupperware.ask the dealer?

• Carmine

If you don’t like her plastic containers send her new ones 😁

• Jo

OMG, WTH is going on? She's just showing us something!

• Claire

You can pretty much guarantee nothing can be simple ...

• Sandy Sawicki

Thank you for sharing! I'm going to work on my cabinets this week!

• Meem Kaplan

This is an awesome hack!!!! I could do this... I have all my plastic containers in the dishwasher that doesn't work and who would put in a dishwasher on hard, hard well water anyway...… LOL!

This will be SO much better than lids on the top shelf and all kinds of other stuff on the bottom....