Boring Flower Pot to Beautiful Bunny Garden!

$50

I love miniatures ... from doll houses to fairy gardens. I can get lost looking into those little pretend worlds. After seeing so many great ideas on Hometalk, I wanted to give it a try.
Terra-cotta pot with remains of last year’s double petunia. Yuck! Surely anything would be an improvement.
I found these beautiful fancy paper napkins on Amazon. I bought them knowing they would come in handy some day.
I tore the pretty napkins into about 3” x 4” pieces and glued them on the flower pot. Kind of went hodge podge with Mod Podge. :) Be sure to go up and over the top edge a bit.
After the glue dried, I started planting these little succulents that I ordered from Amazon. They came in a box of 20 and in excellent condition. Succulents are great for this purpose because they are hardy and need very little water. I was worried that a plant that needed too much water would disintegrate both the napkins and the ModPodge!
Then it was time to add my precious little bunny family. I’ve has these little figures for nearly 30 years, and they represent my husband, me, our son, and our daughter.
To complete the little ensemble, I added another pot with one of my birdhouse creations, a few more succulents, and a trash can with a daylilly in it! :)

If you like the table, please see this previous post showing how that came about: https://www.hometalk.com/36601875/stain-over-paint-table-top?r=2 

I love the riot of color! It livens up my otherwise boring personality. Haha!!

Talking Tables Blossom & Brogues Floral Disposable Napkins for a...

30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time

• Melody Willoughby
    Melody Willoughby

I've bought several different kinds of napkins for some projects to modge podge. I just haven't figured out which project yet. Lol. But urs turned out so cute. Perfect with ur miniature family bunnies.

• Scarlett Butler
    Scarlett Butler

Thank you, Melody!