Empty Porch-I'd like to spice up the porch

JcrawEmilyTrudi
+5

I'd like to spice up the porch that I don't use but would like for it to look interesting. Thanks
  • Vimarhonor
    Vimarhonor

Add some color possibly decorative floor planters, colorful annuals, garden flag, outdoor rug or doormat?
    They also have planters with brackets for deck rails if that would interest you.

• Danielle Potter
      Danielle Potter

Start making more money weekly. This is a valuable part time work for everyone. The best part work from comfort of your house and get paid from $500-$2k each week. Start today and have your first cash at the end of this week.For More Info. Go to the web... http://www.Jobzon3.com
  • Connie Hirchert Stadelmann
    Connie Hirchert Stadelmann

How about an inviting rocking chair and some colorful pots of flowers
    Janet Pizaro

small bistro set,otdoor bright carpeting, potted plants, deck planter boxes
  • Cheryl A
    Cheryl A

Crafty ideas to give your house numbers a curb appeal boost. ... DIY Floating Witch Hat Luminaries Clever decorating idea for a porch for Halloween, floating .... Small Front Yard Ideas >>> Remember, the best front yard landscape ideas bring ...

A roundup of DIY cheap and easy curb appeal ideas and exterior makeovers for your home'slandscaping, front porch, entryway, front yard, garage doors, and ... Give your house a big boost in curb appeal on a small budget with this simple ...
  • Trudi
    Trudi

You could fill it up with pretty potted plants. Maybe a small table and chair covered in flowers and plants
  • Emily
    Emily

Get a colorful runner to go the length of the porch and which is made for outdoor use. A narrow bench under the window could be used for seating and/or plants. Bench should be as long as that wall, as possible. I would remove the chair on the right side, it looks crowded. It is a nice space that doesn't really look odd with nothing.
  • Jcraw
    Jcraw

I vote for the bench. I would have a fun bench, the length of the window with the shutters.
    Depending on where you live, exterior paint it a deep red and you can throw a pillow and a plant on it, and the small table on the far side with a plant with flowers since you have sun. Winter you’ve still got color and a mini tree sitting on it or the table.
    If you’re in the south, full cushion on the bench. You can do the bench white if there are cushions and pillows years round.
    A colorful rug by the door would be a smile.
    I agree the chair on the right is too big. If you found a old fun kitchen-type chair to paint the same color and a tiny table, that could work too. Or just leave clear.
    Adorable porch.