How do I build a garden enclosure?

LenoreFlipturnKmdreamer
+4

I need to keep animals out of my veggie garden . I really need information on how to build a enclosure around it.

• Linda
    Linda

Are you thinking fencing or greenhouse or the hoop kind of thing made with pvc pipe? Thanks
  • Kmdreamer
    Kmdreamer

How about baby gates go around to yard sales
  • Lenore
    Lenore

Hi Linda
    I want something similar to a chicken run Made with chicken wire and wood.
    • Linda
      Linda

I dont know the size of your garden but maybe something like in the link attached. You can make tall enough to stand and cover completely in chicken to keep critters out like rabbits, raccoons etc. Try pinterest and youtube for garden enclosures Hope this helps
  • Flipturn
    Flipturn

Baby gates are impractical as they are not designed for exterior use and will not hold up to being exposed to outdoor weather. Besides, it will be next to impossible to find enough to fit the circumference of the garden enclosure exactly, and the end poles will not be long enough to anchor into the ground.
  • Lenore
    Lenore

I was considering a fruit cage but they are not sturdy enough. Anymore suggestions?
  • Lenore
    Lenore

Thanks a bunch!