What color wall should I go with if I have a modern wine theme kitchen

LisaMarie CookGinnyJoye R. Foster
+6

White cabinets white ice granite (soon to be) white appliances. Dining room is a light grey and living room is 2 shades darker of a grey and a plum accent wall. There's not much wall at all in kitchen (alot of tile). P.s. I'm NOT afraid of color :)
  • AmAtHome
    AmAtHome

The plum might be nice on the walls in there, maybe even some sort of painted design with plum & greys, it's a nice space!
  • Heje
    Heje

The plum would bring the back wall toward you rather than away. A color that would enhance the beautiful wood floor would be nice. Even a beautiful painting or abstract with grays and plums would look great against a light grey wall.
  • Chubby58
    Chubby58

Go a shade lighter in the plum that you have in the other room. Possibly stripes of plum and light gray would look good as well.
  • B. Enne
    B. Enne

I agree with painting the back wall plum. I would then incorporate a few plum and gray accessories.
  • LisaMarie Cook
    LisaMarie Cook

I have this plum in my livingroom currently.
  • Joye R. Foster
    Joye R. Foster

I would use a deep burgundy on the wall by the refrigerator.
  • Ginny
    Ginny

I would pick a shade of burgundy or plum - lighter or darker as you like. Get color chips and hang them before you make up your mind.
  • LisaMarie Cook
    LisaMarie Cook

Ty everyone. I like the stripe idea. Looks like I'm on my way to get some paint samples.