I noticed all my cabinet doors are not aligned. Please advise fix...

+4
  • Dee Dee on May 21, 2018
    You need to move the hinges on the cabinet doors. If they fit the openings well, you may have to leave them alone.
    • Barbara Morgan Barbara Morgan on May 21, 2018
      I was planning on painting the cabinets but fear the color change will make the mistake alignment more obvious...
  • M. M.. M. M.. on May 21, 2018
    To add to Dee's point, do you have exterior hinges or the ones in side the cabinets? Sometimes the interior (Euro style) hinges need a tweak or two, there should be a point for inserting an Allen key wrench
  • William William on May 21, 2018
    If the exterior hinges wrap around the inside of the face frame they can only be adjusted up and down a little by loosening the screws and pushing the door up or down. If the are screwed to the face frame on the outside there is no adjustment. You may need to replace the hinges.
  • Dee Dee on May 25, 2018
    There are adjustable hinges but that would mean changing all of them. If you can take the hinges off and use wood filler where the holes would be. That would work. Then put the hinges in the right spot. Hope that makes sense.
  • Dee Dee on May 27, 2018
    Try taking one door off and see if you can reset the hinge. A picture would help.