Patio Furniture Update

My patio furniture started to look a little weathered after last summer. I wanted to do something different, but didn't want to spend money purchasing new furniture. I saw some adorable turquoise chairs at Target and decided I could just spray paint the patio furniture I already had.
As much as I loved the turquoise color idea, I knew I didn't want to paint all of the pieces that color. I choose white for the love seat, coffee and end tables.
See what I mean? This is the before picture. Good bones here, but the furniture is screaming for a fresh new look!
I used Rust Oleum Seaside gloss spray paint for the patio chairs.
I used Rust Oleum White gloss spray paint for the love seat and coffee table.
I covered the old seat cushions with some navy outdoor fabric found at Hancock Fabrics.
I already had the turquoise pillows, but found all of the other ones at Target. The adorable chevron rug also came from Target. I'm thrilled with the way this update turned out!

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
The Blue Eyed Dove

• Patricia Shoemaker

I have always wondered how you can have pillows or upholstered furniture on a patio if you have trees. My furniture gets filthy during the winter and has bird poop all over it. The retractable awning I had installed got damaged in a wind and heavy rain storm and is not usable, but it got filthy also.

• The Blue Eyed Dove

We put our pillows away when we weren’t using in an outdoor storage bin. We also bring them inside during the winter.😉

• Patricia Shoemaker

Mine are not upholstered and I have no pillows, for the reason I stated. I can't even sit in them unless I clean them first because of bird poop. First house I have ever not had a permanent patio cover.