In what room would you like to use these LED Fairy Light Bulbs?

+11
I recently received some of these fairy string light bulbs manufactured by Judy Lighting as a housewarming gift. Where do you recommend to use these for? They don't look very bright when turned on but give a soft and relaxing glows.
q in what room would you like to use these led fairy light bulbs
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on May 22, 2018
    where ever you find the most relaxing
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on May 22, 2018
    Hello! Typically, these fairy globes are used at Christmas; however, they can be used in a bedroom for low lighting or as night lights. I’ve seen them used as a centerpiece on a dining room table and they looked beautiful. Hope this helps.
    • Jake.W Jake.W on May 29, 2018
      Thank you for the advice. I've ordered three more for my baby room as night lights. Very relaxing!
  • Ken Ken on May 22, 2018
    Might be a nice light for a TV room or an entry hall. Of course where YOU would like to use them is all that matters. Your house and mine may not be exactly the same.
  • Mogie Mogie on May 22, 2018
    They give a patio a nice soft glow.
  • Betsy Betsy on May 22, 2018
    You can make a jar light with them and put them in a pretty jar in the bedroom or bathroom. If they're not battery operated, then drill a small hole in the side of the jar or vase. If you're feeling really crafty, you can put them inside the branches of a fake topiary, like you would Christmas tree lights and put them in the front window.
  • Carol Marszalek Carol Marszalek on May 22, 2018
    i use them on the porch, they add light without attracting bugs. Or use behind your curtains in the bedroom or babies room as a night light.
  • Han11807599 Han11807599 on May 22, 2018
    Try hanging over a patio table for subtle lighting after dusk.
  • ☘️ TxIreland ☘️ TxIreland on May 26, 2018
    I’d use them in my bedroom or maybe my dining area. Perhaps even in my Masterbath for a dramatic effect instead of only using candles. They’re beautiful!
  • Jake.W Jake.W on May 29, 2018
    Thank you!! I've decided to hang these bulbs outdoors for patio relaxing. Bright enough to see, but not too bright to blind. Red gives off almost no glare, does not kill your night vision. I've got tons of compliments for them.
    Would buy a couple more for my baby's night light
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on May 29, 2018
    Great! I am glad you found a good use for them. They are very pretty!
  • Peter Peter 6 days ago

It looks really amazing. I think that such a gift would bring a wonderful atmosphere to any bedroom or living room.

• Chloe Crabtree Chloe Crabtree 6 days ago

I like to use these stuck into a bowl or bottle on a table for an accent.

• Alsonjecs Alsonjecs 4 days ago

I've always liked these LED lights or stripes that bring a memorable atmosphere to any room.

For me, there is no other option for beautiful lighting for the bedroom than LEDs. It is very convenient. Significantly when the functionality of lanterns exceeds the ordinary bulbs.

I can demonstrate this option for you to see an example: https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Hurricane-Emergency-Collapsible-Batteries/dp/B00NPLSZF8

I think you will also be interested in such a flashlight because I literally never part with it. I always carry it with me.