How to clean oven racks

+5
My husband loves to make pizza and puts on the oven rack,
I have used find Carbona grill and rack cleaner, just can't find in any store

• Carol Carol on May 22, 2018
    Contact the maker directly on the internet. That usually works for me.

• Betsy Betsy on May 22, 2018
    What I use for burnt on gunk is a paste made of cream of tartar (the dry stuff) and vinegar. Make a paste, rub it on the gunky stuff, let it sit for about 15 seconds and wipe off. If you have to scrub, and you probably won't, use a plastic putty knife or one of those plastic scrubbies. You may have to put the paste on a couple of times if the gunk is really thick.

• Karen Drozda Karen Drozda on May 22, 2018
    Krud Kutter. Sold at Home Depot and WalMart. Non-toxic, no odor and works miracles! Sold by cleaning supplies or paint department.

• Janet Panos Janet Panos on May 22, 2018
    Hello. Until you find your Carbona grill and rack cleaner, you can use a combination of blue Dawn dish detergent and vinegar in a spray bottle along with hot water. Spray it on your racks and let it soak in a bit. Then use a scouring pad to scrub off pizza residue. Repeat if necessary. Good luck!

• Laura Cooper Laura Cooper on May 22, 2018
    If you have a self-cleaning oven, just leave them in the oven during the cleaning cycle

• Ginny Ginny on May 23, 2018
    Leaving them in a self-cleaning oven may turn the racks funny colors. You can soak them in the bathtub overnight in a solution of Dawn and water then clean them in the morning with Brillo or other soap pads.