Pigomyhrt
Pigomyhrt
  • Hometalk Helper
  • United States

Entryway Ceiling Shim Wood Mosaic

$45

We remodeled our kitchen and our small back foyer needed the ceiling painted. But we ended up doing this instead
entryway ceiling shim wood mosaic
kitchen entry small foyer needed ceiling painted.
entryway ceiling shim wood mosaic
Measured square footage and headed to Home Depot. I will admit I bought peel and stick wallpaper that didn’t hold up on a ceiling. Peeled down. I wanted something unique but as you can see our modern cabinets go ALL THE WAY to the ceiling so there is very little room to work with.
entryway ceiling shim wood mosaic
Hubby started by cabinets checking the Sein of the doors so here was no problems with the shims hitting the tops of the doors.
entryway ceiling shim wood mosaic
Air compressor and nailer are essential for a project like this. Wash shim was 3 nails. Then you just start putting the puzzle together. My hubby enjoys fun projects like this. Not too much manual labor but gets to use the nailer. :)
entryway ceiling shim wood mosaic
Started in the corner.
entryway ceiling shim wood mosaic
Came down side of wall.
entryway ceiling shim wood mosaic
Almost complete. Had to do other side then chose to meet in the middle because of course the wall wasn’t straight.
entryway ceiling shim wood mosaic
Done! (Sorry I should have taken more pics. I’ll add when the sun comes up. :)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 18, 2018 11:01 PM - More info