Hi, I'd like to decorate the outer part of these baskets, help!

AliceGood Samaritan. With love.Car32845859
+8

Janet Pizaro

apply fabric,ribbons,silk flowers, paint
  • TIreland  ☘️
    TIreland ☘️

Use beads ,old Jewelry, buttons, stencils and spray paint , old pins, brooches, old coins....
    Good Luck ☘️!
  • Judy
    Judy

Use twine wrapped around and paint
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie

I did this once -I used rubber stamps and I used different colors of acrylic paint to make a rose motif but you can use any stamp pattern you like ! It's easy and personalized for anything you like -😄😄

• Car32845859
    Car32845859

Ribbons or raffia and some small paper flowers, thatsenough.only cover it around in the middle with raffia
  • Good Samaritan. With love.
    Good Samaritan. With love.

draw some flowers with stem and leave on side of the basket, take a big needle and wool of different colors, sow the flowers, stem, and leaves with different color wool. use different green for stem and leaves. also, choose what kind of flowers you want and choose a proper wool color for the flowers. Georges.
  • Good Samaritan. With love.
    Good Samaritan. With love.

You can also line the inside of the basket with fabric, sew the edge of the fabric with a ribbon. make sure it all blends in. good luck. Georges.
  • Alice
    Alice

I would decoupage them in pretty flowered fabric or tissue paper , then wrap them with a burlap bow.