Curb appeal comment

+3
I’ve been selling houses for over 25 years and I would ask sellers to remove as curb appeal is important to attact prospective buyers.

• Cheryl Gillman Cheryl Gillman on May 28, 2018
    Are you asking what could be used rather than store bought garden borders?
    Is so there are lots of options from brick to stones, nice colored glass bottles, little white picket fences etc depending on the location of the house there can be so many nice choices

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on May 28, 2018
    I'm guessing she means borders that have all kinds of accessories, cutesy sayings, homemade anything, etc......not simply plantings. If so, I agree because when you put a house up for sale it needs to be depersonalized so potential buyers can visualize themselves and their stuff at your house.

Also, there's no accounting for taste so keep it simple and neat when selling....save the stuff for your next house!

• Laura Cooper Laura Cooper on May 28, 2018
    I really like the rubber borders. They look like concrete. I hate the cheap plastic borders and the metal edging is sharp.

• Carol Thomas Carol Thomas on May 28, 2018
    I believe this post landed in the wrong place. You may wish to return to the post you were commenting on and post it there.