Small Entryway Makeover

My latest challenge in my new apartment was to make the most out of my 3ft x 3ft entryway. There's barely enough room for the door to open! To make my tiny entryway more functional, I came up with an easy, inexpensive coat rack idea that gives me a place to hang my coats but still allows for the door to fully open. And the best part is that I didn't have to put any holes in the wall to hang it!
To make the space look bigger and brighter, I added a mirror. It's really amazing what a difference the mirror made and now I can also do a final check before I head out the door!
Small entryway makeover: before and after
I made the coat rack with 1"x3" and by making the vertical pieces long enough to rest on the floor, it holds the weight of what I hang on it and I just secured it to the wall with 3M command strips to prevent it from tipping over.
In this short video, you can see how I made the coat rack, hung the mirror and how the whole transformation came together.

15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
Engineer Your Space

• Joanie
    Joanie

I love your purse.......would you mind telling me where you bought it and how much???