Another Easy West Elm Art Hack

$0

I like some of the art/wall hangings that West Elm sells but they are too much for my budget! I really like certain parts of some of the art, not so much just one piece so I combined the parts I liked most into art for me!
This is what I made!

Some of the material I used for this project I already had made for other projects that fell through for some reason or other, like the square cuts I made for a project last year that didn't work out like I wanted it.
And this is them sanded and painted for that other project.
Well I'm using them this time! This part probably took an hour to cut and an hour to paint, I'm guesstimating on this time!
A 4' piece of sheathing I used on something else but will now be part of this project! I cut this in half ( 2' each) but you can cut to the size you want.
You can get wood squares from a store like Hobby Lobby or Amazon and the sheathing at Lowes or Home Depot.

I'm making 2 frames with those items! Just seeing how many squares I will need and what it will look like in the end .
Okay then I painted the center of the sheathing white. That is the glue I used for this project.
I also painted all the squares black.
You can see the grain in the wood here! I made a pattern using the squares, circles/waves were in a lot of the art, along with black and white, a burst of color and symbols were present in the art I liked too ! Make you think art!
All I need now is a symbol and a burst of color!

I decided to do the dove/hand in burgundy! I drew these two out I think they had more styles but this is what I liked! I also sealed these with a few coats of Clear gloss spray paint and I'm finished!!
I see peace, love, hope and more positive thought  ! I added one D-ring to the back of each and will hang them very soon, probably later today!
These guys are pricey to me, $279 each! Mine are not exactly like them but they are more me and FREE!
Thanks for looking at my West Elm challenge ! Any questions or comments are always welcomed