I am looking for ideas for my flower pots. Large and med.💐.

Fay HuffakerKelly-n-TonyMissy Burch
+9

The flower pots are large and heavy. The med. are just that. But I want something different to do with them. Also bath room ki.

• Cheryl Gillman
    Cheryl Gillman

For the flower pots you could do a fairy garden with succulents or small size flowers, there's SO many ideas and ways you can do up a fairy garden! Or if one or both are big enough you could do kind of like a Zen garden and even have a little water feature of some sort in one or both!! Or even have a water feature that starts in one and ends in the second (make them merge together somehow) and put nice flowers/succulents all around the water feature! You could even make it light up!
  • Mogie
    Mogie

You want something different to do with your flower pots other then putting flowers in them?
  • Linda B.
    Linda B.

I've seen clay pots of different sizes put together to make them look like a pot person. I didn't mean this to be funny!
  • Johnavallance82
    Johnavallance82

Turn them up and fix top through Drain hole (Bolt) or leave right way up and add stones and fairy world etc. Place Heavy Glass top over as table or Lamp table. Place/ fix together with bolt between drainage holes. then turn one on its top and use as a tall Planter or Table.
  • Kelly-n-Tony
    Kelly-n-Tony

What was the question about the bathroom?
    • Fay Huffaker
      Fay Huffaker

Not tiles. Old would my father in law laid down before he passed. But I need something I can put over the wood. My husband doesn’t Want it taken up
  • Fay Huffaker
    Fay Huffaker

Curtains. I want something different. Summer nice but can see in . Winter, some nice but where the cold won’t come in. TY
  • Fay Huffaker
    Fay Huffaker

It’s me again I meant wood floors. Old and needs replacing but we only have the one bath. What to do?