From Bassinet to Girl's Desk

My 6 year old daughter requested I put a desk in her room, during a recent bedroom make-over. I needed one that would fit in a tiny space between two doors, so this initiated a very long search. After a deal to purchase a desk/chair set, from Craigslist fell through, I decided I had to make one. I had no idea how I was going to make this happen.
Then, one morning as I entered the garage, noticed the Eddie Bauer bassinet my children used as babies, and the idea struck me, "Why not use the bassinet to make a desk".
I forgot to take a before picture (I was too eager..lol) You can find a replica here http://www.buzzillions.com/image.dox?R=695803.
After doing this, I noticed both the arched tops had flat centered parts. As a result, I determined the arched sections would become the legs. (If you look closely to the left, you will see the flat section, right next to the 3 holes) ,
My husband modified it to fit the space, and entrusted me with the job of painting it :-)
Now here it is nestled beautifully in my daughter's room.
We attached it to the wall for added security.
I also made two desk bags, in the contours of its legs. These provide storage for her books clipboard, calculators etc. (A tutorial on the bags will be created soon) :-)

30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
Everything Red For Canada Day
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
Delia