Error loading player:
No playable sources found
DIY Nearby
DIY Nearby
  • Hometalk Team
  • Houston, TX

Episode 6: Home Office Goes From Totally Dull to Magazine-worthy

Vanessa knew that she wanted to do something with that boring, closed-in room in her home, but she wasn't quite sure what to do or where to start. That's why she decided to bring in Hometalk DIYer Timisha, to get her advice, guidance, and hands-on help. Together, they created a home office that would make anyone stay up late working!
Check out Episode 6 of DIY Nearby to see how Vanessa teamed up with  DIYer Timisha to turn her boring home office into a magazine-worthy space, complete with faux built-in bookcases!

What's holding you back from redoing your home office? Share your DIY challenges with us in the comments!

• What color is the blue?

• Ste13773046

Love the transformation and the resourcing from ReStore. Color is wonderful. Where did you find the white desk chair...very modern and my daughter is looking for one.

• Linda Marie

what an amazing transformation! I am looking to paint the same type of bookcases as well as a wall unit I have that is if the same material. My question is, What paint brand and type of paint did you use to get such good coverage? Thank you.

• Linda Marie

Thanks guys. I ended up using, believe it or not, Walmart paint and primer in one. My bookcase came out awesome!

• Andrea

Loved this video! The instructions were clear and the step by step coverage appreciated. The results are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

• Val

Wow, this is so awesome!