How to get rid of ants in the house

+5
  • Mogie Mogie on Jun 02, 2018
    In the meantime try using Terro. It is a thick sweet substance sort of like Karo Syrup but it kills ants and they take it back to their nest too.
  • Deana Thaxton Samms Deana Thaxton Samms on Jun 02, 2018
    The best ant killer I have ever used
    1/2 cup hot water
    1 cup sugar
    1 Tbsp Borax

Place cotton balls in bottle caps and saturate with mixture. Place in ant trails. They will be gone in a few days.
  • AM AM on Jun 02, 2018
    Bay leaves I heard attract them put on counter
    The best ant killer I have ever used
    1/2 cup hot water
    1 cup sugar
    1 TBSP Borax
    Mix together

• Colleen Colleen on Jun 02, 2018
    I had ants in my house als... I went to Home Depot and got Ortho home defens. Comes ready to spray. Went outside and sprayed . Under the area we’re the ants were in the house ( I had them in my sons room under a window) so went outside sprayed under the window outsidE. I also went into his room and sprayed un the window inside ( you cno use it inside to there is no smell). Haven’t had any m ants
  • Ili Ili on Jun 02, 2018
    I hate to spray with chemicals...so, keep trying the hot water with soap/vinegar/borax, etc....
  • Robyn Garner Robyn Garner on Jun 02, 2018
    I use a 50/50 mix of table sugar and Borax. Kills by eating through their exoskeletons, poisons the ant trail, kills nursery via them eating the dead adults.